Articles on this Page
- 04/06/16--06:07: _How to Deal With Ne...
- 04/07/16--12:46: _Wedding Planning: I...
- 04/07/16--18:32: _Rob Kardashian and ...
- 04/08/16--06:06: _Relationships: 4 Th...
- 04/08/16--08:06: _Here's How Kim Kard...
- 04/10/16--11:54: _This Is What Your W...
- 04/11/16--07:06: _Designers Show Us N...
- 04/11/16--08:06: _17 Magnificent Enga...
- 04/12/16--07:06: _Guess Which Real Ho...
- 04/12/16--12:16: _Woman With a 1/4-Ca...
- 04/12/16--14:09: _Reese Witherspoon S...
- 04/13/16--06:06: _Is This Lindsay Loh...
- 04/13/16--07:06: _Scary-Accurate Pred...
- 04/14/16--06:06: _7 Things Your Weddi...
- 04/15/16--10:29: _The Best Wedding Dr...
- 04/29/16--10:21: _What to Do When Flo...
- 05/06/16--11:30: _What Happens When T...
- 05/10/16--06:06: _David Grutman and I...
- 05/14/16--10:23: _NFL Player Devon St...
- 03/17/16--04:36: _Shia LaBeouf's Girl...
- 04/06/16--06:07: How to Deal With Next-Level Family Drama at Your Wedding
- 04/08/16--06:06: Relationships: 4 Things You Can Never, Ever Say to Your In-Laws
- 04/13/16--06:06: Is This Lindsay Lohan’s Engagement Ring?
- 04/15/16--10:29: The Best Wedding Dress Styles to Show Off Your Favorite Body Part
- 04/29/16--10:21: What to Do When Flower Girl Is Upset Before Wedding
- 05/10/16--06:06: David Grutman and Isabela Rangel Wedding Pictures
Even if you feel like your family's, for the most part, normal, there's nothing like a wedding to make family drama bubble to the surface. And if your family includes, say, half a dozen siblings and parents with several divorces under their belts—Hey, newly engaged Rob Kardashian—you might be tempted to take a pass on the drama and just elope. But if you'd rather have big party than a trip to city hall, you can make it happen with some careful juggling. Here's how Rob and Blac Chyna—and every couple who's up against serious family drama—can pull off a traditional wedding. Jeweler Behind Blac Chyna's 7-Carat Ring Confirms Engagement, Shares an Up-Close Pic Your Families Disapprove YOUR WEDDING: Your sister's never liked your groom, or his mom wishes he were marrying someone Jewish. ROB & BLAC CHYNA'S WEDDING: While Blac Chyna's friends and family are excited (both her mom and BFF have congratulated the couple on social media) Rob's family (all of his sisters as well as Kris and Caitlyn) has been noticeably silent. HOW TO DEAL: It's great if everyone's as excited as you are, but it's never a guarantee. If your friends or family are lukewarm about your
Wedding Planning: Is It Tacky to Have a Cash Bar at Your Wedding? Readers Weigh In
Celebrity News: Rob Kardashian, Blac Chyna Wedding Planning
Relationships: 4 Things You Can Never, Ever Say to Your In-Laws
Leave it to Kim Kardashian West, owner of what's gotta be one of the world's most gigantic engagement rings, to have an easy trick for keeping your diamonds sparkly.
Celebrity Weddings: This Is What Your Wedding Looks a Whole Bunch of Celebs Are on the Guest List
Bridal Market Spring 2017 Wedding Dresses, Wedding Gowns; Celebrity Weddings
Engagement Rings, Unique Engagement Rings: Sotheby's Engagement Rings Auction
Celebrity News: Real Housewife, Say Yes to the Dress
Diamond Engagement Rings, Proposal Ideas
If you had an engagement ring as dazzling as Reese Witherspoon's, you'd be forgiven for never wanting to take it off (like, ever). It's why we were especially surprised to see the actress posing with a preppy signet ring subbed in for her diamond.
In classic game of keep-‘em-guessing, as soon as outlets started reporting yesterday that Lindsay Lohan was engaged to Egor Tarabasov, her 22-year-old boyfriend of eight months, additional sources popped up saying the pair weren’t quite ready to the knot.
Look to the stars to find your “Say Yes” dress: Our picks across the Zodiac.
Here are seven more unusual items that your wedding guests will surely love.
How to put what you love on display on your wedding day.
Yprobably won't see a bridesmaid having a temper tantrum about putting on her dress, but a 3-year-old flower girl who missed her nap due to the excitement? It happens more than you'd think.
The couple took a year to plan a wedding that would have made The Boy Who Lived proud.
Featuring dancing lamps and a speech by Kanye West, it was anything but boring.
Pro football player Devon Still and Asha Joyce, both 26, tied the knot last night in a stunning wedding at the New York Public Library—and as Still told People, it was the "beginning of our future and the end to a hard time." The couple had originally pushed back their wedding because their now six-year-old daughter, Leah, had been battling stage-four neuroblastoma—with a 50-50 chance of survival. "We made it through the storm. We made it through hell," Devon said. "To see my daughter walking here at my wedding, healthy, knowing she is cancer-free is a tearjerker for me...We are using this night to celebrate the strength that we have of making it together as a family. We're a hell of a team to make it through and to be here, finally happy and at peace" Grab some tissues as you click through the family's gorgeous evening.
Shia LaBeouf finally put a ring on longtime girlfriend Mia Goth's finger, and sources confirm with Us Weekly that they are engaged! The first source overheard the couple earlier this month while they were grocery shopping at Gelson's tell the cashier they were set to get married. Not to mention, the onlooker also spotted a massive diamond on her engagement finger. Last month, Shia also called Mia his fiancee during a live-streamed performance art project \#Elevate. The duo met back in 2012 on the set of Nymphomaniac: Vol. II and first sparked some engagement rumors last month when Mia appeared at the Miu Miu show in Paris with a certain sparkly ring. While neither of them commented on their relationship at the time, it's looking like our sneaking suspicion this time is correct. Congrats to the happy couple!